We’re looking for the top photo of the beautiful continent of Asia. Relive your journeys to Asia while you sort through your photos charged with memories from your time there or, relive your day-to-day life from living in one of the more populated cities in our planet!
It’s the wake of the launch of www.lomography.asia – the magazine’s new portal to the most populated continent. To usher in our English-language Magazine Lomography-style we’re having a rumble! Booyah! So read on for details and get submitting:
- Prize(s): A Fisheye Baby 110 Metal Beginner's Bundle for the grand prize winner. And each of the 100 Lomographers whose photo is entered on Facebook will receive 10 piggy points. Photos will also be featured on the cover of Lomography.asia!
- Film/Camera Type: any analogue photo taken with Lomography cameras and not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 5 photos
- Photos must be taken within Asia (Eastern, Central & South East)
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (location, camera, film & three tags)
- Once submissions are in and entries are closed we’ll shortlist the submissions and 100 photos will be showcased in an album on Lomography Asia’s Facebook page.
- Voting will take place through photo shares on Facebook and the most shares before closing wins!
- Deadline: September 1, 2012