We had the time-capsules for our 20th Anniversary Birthday Bash, and were truly moved by the sentiment shared by Lomographers. From now till the new year, share your hopes for your city in the coming year: what you’d like to see achieved, which dreams you expect to be fulfilled…
Photography is a great form of expression, as you all very well know. As such, we’d like to give you the challenge of using this expressive medium to voice out your wishes for the city.
This is the platform, and the time is now. We’re all coming in-and-out of bouts of reminiscing and feeling pangs of nostalgia… so why not sit down and contemplate what we really hold true and dear about the city we live in and what we’re genuinely eager to see fulfilled within 2013.
Whether it be a new playground erected for the younglings in your neighborhood, a revamp of your city’s historical sites, an expansion of the local Arts Scene, more international acts touring to your city… You show us, and tell us – you know best!
- The top 5 submissions will gain 4 free LomoLab developments till April 1, 2013!
- Photos can be from any analogue camera
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
- Utilize the meta tags and comment box in this article to add extra details of your dreams so we may fully appreciate them.
- Entries limited to 5 photos per user.
- You may be from anywhere to participate, though winners will be chosen from Singapore.
We’re looking forward to your shares!