Lomography Asia’s theme this October is handmade. You’ll see some cool features throughout the month centering around this theme, starting with a competition between Lomography and everyone’s favourite rock candy haven – Sticky Singapore! After the jump, check out what sweet treats are in store for our colorful collaboration!
Everybody’s favourite artisan handmade rock candy company, Sticky Singapore, has melded forces (just like ingredients during the candy creation process) with Lomography to bring to you the delightful Sticky Singapore X Lomography: What’s Your Rock photo competition!
Sticky’s candies, know as “rocks”, are made daily at their stores. Melted, moulded, and customised by candy craftspeople to fit your individual desires, these edible gems are definite sources of inspiration. As such, we are calling on you to take photos inspired by any of Sticky’s edible rock flavors! There’s I Love Singapore Rock, Disco Rock, Panda Rock and Watermelon Rock to name a few (for the full list see here). Show us your yummy photos and stand a chance to take home some rocks of your own!
- x1 La Sardina Camera and Flash DIY Edition
- “x1 Jar of Exclusive La Sardina DIY Edition Sticky Candies
- Each receive x1 Jar of Exclusive La Sardina DIY Edition Sticky Candies
- Photos should follow the theme – What’s Your Rock
- Participants may submit up-to 3 photos
- The Grand Prize winner will be announced shortly after the competition’s close
- All photos must be taken with an analogue camera
- The deadline for submissions is November 11, 2013
- You may be from anywhere to participate.
Vist Sticky on their Official Website