Nobody can resist the charms of this iconic analog camera. As we celebrate the 25 years of Lomography's existence, we want to pay tribute to one of the most influential analog cameras of all times. With that being said, Diana F+ deserves the special attention. Sit back and enjoy our 25 ways to get the most of this precious camera.
1. You can take it to Paris and make a stunning shot of the Eiffel Tower.
2. Take your camera with you and go for a spin on a carousel. Bring a couple of your friends and make memories together.
3. Make wonderful portraits of your beloved ones.
4. Bring Diana F+ on your vacation and make that trip even more memorable.
5. Jump until you fly and freeze that moment on the camera.
6. Throw a big party for your friends and dance until your feet hurt. You will have photos to prove it!
7. Find an unusual place in your city and take a photo of yourself.
8. Be free-minded and explore the world with your camera.
9. Go on a road-trip and be sure to take a great group photo.
10. Like what you are wearing today? Don't be shy and get your outfit of the day on the camera.
11. Take awesome long exposure shots of your city.
12. Do a black & white selfie with your significant other.
13. Make your dog the most incredible picture ever.
14. Freeze those special family moments so they could last forever.
15. Use the special infrared film and take beautiful outdoor shots.
16. Take your Diane F+ on a long walk to the beach and celebrate life.
17. Get you retro vibe on and capture something vintage.
18. Step into the full spring mood and make beautiful flower photos.
19. Use light painting while shooting long exposure and take the most incredible photos.
20. Capture a smile.
21. Take a great summer shot of your friends.
22. Head outside and capture talented people performing on the streets.
23. Channel your inner Batman and make a stunning double exposure shot.
24. Look at the world from a different perspective.
25. Open up your eyes and get inspired by what you see.
Have you submitted your shots yet? Help us create a global photography exhibition by sending us your top shots of your favorite places and signing up to construct your very own LomoWall. Keep an eye on the official 25 Years of Lomography site and make sure you’re following us on social media, too. From parties to exhibitions to giveaways and more, there are tons of festivities still to come!