Graphic Design Intern (m/f/x)
Vienna - Traineeship
Are you a creative mind with ambition, combined with great organization skills and a sure feeling for design? Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If you’re also passionate about Lomography products, don’t miss the opportunity and apply for this Internship!
We are looking for a motivated individual, who has fun spreading Lomography’s way of life and wants to be part of the whole process- from the development of an idea to its realization.
As an intern for the Graphic Design department at Lomography, your duties will include
- Development of layouts for flyers, print materials and visual merchandising materials
- Adaptation of graphics on marketing materials and display for retail and fairs
- Co-ordinate content and materials for projects
- Creating print ready files
- Design of product and camera graphic
- Updating print materials and packaging
- Scanning and archiving old print materials
- Maintaining and improving our digital archive
- Student majoring graphic design
- Knowledge of current design programs, in particular Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Interest in Photography
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Creative and open minded
- A keen eye for detail
- Flexibility, efficiency and well organized
What we Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- You will work in the heart of Vienna, in the beautiful and lively 7th district
- A lomographic welcome package
- Voluntary traineeship
- Start date: January 2024
- Duration: 5 months
- Compensation: 500 € per month
- Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, Working Holiday Visa or a standing work permit for Austria. To be considered, make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply here (including English CV, cover letter and samples of your work in PDF < 20 MB only) to join the Lomography Team or by sending your application to
and please wait to be contacted by us.
Vienna has been declared the most liveable city in the world by Mercer and three times by The Economist; we couldn’t agree more! International, affordable, culture all around, this city has a lot on offer. From countryside vineyards to summer swimming spots, with plenty of old Viennese cafes around to sit and read after visiting one of the many art spaces. Also voted as World's Greenest City, you can easily while away your spare time at one of the many city parks. The Lomography HQ is located in the lively 7th district (Neubau, the namesake of one of our cameras) where all the analogue magic happens. There’s a camera shop on every corner and its historical architecture houses many independent boutiques and record stores in a cool urban environment. What’s more, the extensive public transport makes everything just a stone's throw away!
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- Project Manager Vienna - full-time
- Accounting Clerk / Finance & Administration Officer Full Time - Hong Kong
- Online Marketing Intern for the South Korean Market South Korea - Traineeship
- E-Commerce and e-Merchandising Internship (HQ Vienna) Vienna - Traineeship
- Full-time Lomography Representative – Vietnam Vietnam - Full-time
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know what role you’d be interested in.