(Junior) Controller (m/f/x)
HQ Vienna, full-time
Lomography is a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an art movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international company. Today Lomography is a group of companies that develops, markets and distributes its products worldwide and hosts websites and photo magazines in 17 languages for an international community of over one million “Lomographers”. For our headquarters in Vienna we are hiring a (Junior) Controller.
- Analysis of the performance of the the company’s markets, channels and products
- Ad-hoc analysis and recommendations for action
- Support in the preparation of (consolidated) financial statements and interim reports
- Working with various database and analysis tools and creation of reports for the company management and other departments
- Development and optimization of existing controlling instruments and reporting tools
- Contact person for other departments and international colleagues regarding new controlling tools, ERP system enhancements and processes
- Preparation of product cost calculations and product price calculations
- Support in the preparation of budget and forecast calculations
- University or technical college degree (ideally with a focus on accounting and controlling) or comparable training
- Relevant professional experience in controlling or a similar area
- Profound knowledge of accounting
- High IT affinity (knowledge of MS Excel or Google Spreadsheets, various web-based applications and database applications)
- A high affinity for numbers and the ability to think analytically
- Well organized and independent way of working
- Fluent in English (other languages are an advantage)
- Good communication skills and intercultural understanding
- Interest in a creative environment
- Professional and personal development opportunities in the company
- A crisis-proof workplace in an exciting industry that is constantly evolving
- Connect with a global community of millions of photography enthusiasts, artists and creatives
- Varied areas of responsibility
- A young, dynamic and international team
- Entertaining and creative company events
- Workplace in the best location in the beautiful and lively 7th district of Vienna with excellent connection to public transport
- Lomography Welcome Package and Employee Benefits
Lomography provides its employees excellent long-term development opportunities by working with experienced teams. If you are looking for an interesting position in the finance department of a globally active company, enjoy working independently with numbers and value a creative work environment in a positive, employee-oriented working atmosphere, you are completely right at Lomography and we look forward to receiving your application!
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Yearly gross salary: from EUR 35.000 depending on qualification and experience.
- Apply here or send applications to: email@example.com
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
Vienna has been declared as the most liveable city in the world by The Economist in 2022 and we couldn’t agree more! Culture all around, Schnitzel all day long – this international city has something to offer everyone from countryside vineyards, to summer swimming spots or elegant and imposing historic buildings. The Lomography HQ is located in the lively 7th district, Neubau, where all the analogue magic happens. There’s a camera shop on every corner and it’s all things hipster (in a good way) with cool bars, international restaurants, amazing cafés, edgy boutiques and record stores all around.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what role you’d be interested in.