Online Shop & Customer Care Junior Manager
Online Shop & Customer Care Junior Manager
Location: Vienna, Austria
Lomography is looking for a committed, motivated, highly organized, photography enthusiast having a way with customers and an interest for e-commerce. We define customer service as an integral part of our community experience and want to create the best shopping experience possible for our users. You will have the opportunity to work with our multi-cultural teams from around the world and will have a key role in creating an excellent shopping experience and offering excellent customer service to our customers.
- Be the first contact for our customers and their questions regarding the products bought in our online shop and help our team of international customer agents to excel
- Process online orders and make sure that they are shipped out in timely manner and work on improving services with our logistics department
- Manage returns, exchanges and refunds from direct channel customers
- Assist the Online Shop Administration & ensuring a smooth online shopping experience
- Assist in product testing and creation for the worldwide community of analogue photographers
- Assist in online marketing activities such as PR, newsletter creation, social media, content creation, etc.
- Assist in testing & rolling out new shop features
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in English – any additional language is a plus
- Camera / Photography knowledge
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and especially Excel
- Focused on solutions, happy to search for workarounds
- Proactive and independent working style, open minded personality
- Experience in customer service, retail, blogging, copy writing, magazine editing or alike
- Passion for Lomography and its products and the ability to transport this passion to others
- Additional languages
- knowledge of basic html
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Learn the ins and outs of analogue photography and e-commerce and a chance to grow with the company
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- You will work in the heart of Vienna, in the beautiful and lively 7th district
- A lomographic welcome package & employee discounts
- Start date: flexible
- According to collective agreement this position will be paid with a minimum gross salary of 14 × EUR 1.800 a year, including social benefits, plus employee benefit fund deposits. Depending on qualifications and experience, overpayment is of course possible.
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, working holiday visa, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and interested in a position where you can develop your sales skills and take over new responsibilities, apply here to join the Lomography Team or please send your application indicating the position you’re applying for (including CV and Cover letter) to
Please wait to be contacted by us.
Vienna has been declared as the most liveable city in the world by The Economist in 2022 and we couldn’t agree more! Culture all around, Schnitzel all day long – this international city has something to offer everyone from countryside vineyards, to summer swimming spots or elegant and imposing historic buildings. The Lomography HQ is located in the lively 7th district, Neubau, where all the analogue magic happens. There’s a camera shop on every corner and it’s all things hipster (in a good way) with cool bars, international restaurants, amazing cafés, edgy boutiques and record stores all around.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know what role you’d be interested in.