Hong Kong - full-time
- Product idea generations starting from research, strategy building and design concepts for in-house products
- Project briefing setup and presentation
- Virtual and physical model building for development process and engineering executions
- Supports on solving prototyping/ samples/ production problems
- Degree or above in Industrial/ Product design or related disciplines
- Good knowledge on analog photography and photographic equipments
- Proficiency in engineering 3D software modelling e.g. Solidwork/ Creo Parametric/ Fusion 360
- Experience on handcrafting prototypes & 3D printing
- Good communication and presentation skill in English and Chinese
- Proactive, detail-minded, energetic & willing to explore
- Experience on mechanical design, electronic products, understanding on manufacturing processes will be an advantage
Start date: Immediate
Location: Hong Kong
5-day work week
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and please wait to be contacted by us.
Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated cities in the world with 7.5 million residents of various nationalities. Due to its unique location and history; Hong Kong is a place where the eastern and western cultures blend, combining the traditional with the modern, old with the new. Our offices are located in the Kwai Chung area, an urban area within Tsuen Wan New Town in the New Territories of Hong Kong.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/x) Vienna - full-time
- Assistant Finance & Administration Manager NYC, full-time
- Magazine Writer / Copywriter (English) Manila - full-time
- Marketing Internship Nordics & Netherlands (HQ Vienna) Vienna - Traineeship
- Photography Assistant Internship (HQ Vienna) Vienna - Traineeship
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know what role you’d be interested in.