Junior E-Commerce and Online Marketing Manager for Southeast Asia
Hong Kong - full-time
As the Junior E-Commerce and Online Marketing Manager for Southeast Asia, you will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of our marketplaces sales as well as marketing campaigns in this region. You will have the opportunity to work with a multicultural team from all parts of the world and will be a key role in developing our online channel in this region.
Lomography is a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an arts movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international venture.
Our snapshots are characterized by vibrant colours, surprise effects and pure spontaneity. We have over a million creative members across the world and invite you to let loose, ignite your inspiration and to catapult your shots around the globe through our online platform. Whether you’re a complete novice or a seasoned pro, everyone can harness the photographic power to create something incredible. Don’t think – just shoot!
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the online marketplaces including but not limited to Lazada: customer support, order fulfillment, product page and storefront optimization, etc.
- Liaison between headquarters and the China team on all local marketplace topics including but not limited to Tmall and JD to ensure an excellent operation and communication across the teams
- Research sales opportunities and latest trends in Southeast Asia region
- Creating and implementing online sales and marketing strategies for your region in order to improve sell-through and meet the sales targets
- Collaborate with partners from the media, photography, fashion, music and similar industries for online or offline projects, to extend the reach of Lomography’s brand
- Organize tests and reviews of Lomography products
- Build and nurture excellent relations with press in order to secure press coverages on any new launches including new products and marketing events
- Research and write contents for the Online Magazine
- Develop strategies to enhance community contribution and engagement for Lomography.com from Southeast Asia
- Report sales and marketing activities results to HQ
- Educational background in Media/Marketing/Communication/Business or similar
- 1-2 year experience, fresh graduates are also welcome
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese), any other additional language is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Suite, some basics in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Affinity for art, design and culture
- Organized, patient and willingness to learn
- Previous experience in e-commerce or online marketing is a plus
- Knowledge in analogue photography and Lomography is a big advantage
- Start date: as soon as possible
Apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (resume, cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org and please wait to be contacted by us.
Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated cities in the world with 7.5 million residents of various nationalities. Due to its unique location and history; Hong Kong is a place where the eastern and western cultures blend, combining the traditional with the modern, old with the new. Our offices are located in the Kwai Chung area, an urban area within Tsuen Wan New Town in the New Territories of Hong Kong.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- Online Marketing Internship for DACH Market - Analogue Photography Vienna - Traineeship
- Public Relations & Archiving Intern Vienna - Traineeship
- Online Marketing Manager DACH Vienna - full-time
- Finance & Administration Support / Data Analyst (m/f/x) Manila - full-time
- Junior Community Manager Manila - full time
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know what role you’d be interested in.