Online Marketing Internship for The Philippines (Manila)
Philippines – Internship
We are looking for a creative individual ready to join Lomography´s Online team in our Philippine office in Manila. This internship is an excellent opportunity for a student with an affinity for the Arts and wishes to gain experience in online marketing while working with a large multicultural community of creative individuals.
- Support with marketing and sales campaigns for the Philippine market
- Research and reach out to potential collaborative partners from the Media, photography, fashion, music and similar industries for online & offline projects
- Assist in Public Relations and outreach to press contacts in the Philippines
- Write features for the Lomography online magazine
- Assist in social media updates
- Work in a proactive way to promote Lomography, its products, its projects and its community
- Fluent English
- A confident, creative writer
- Able to work at least twice a week in-office
- Must be interested in pop-culture trends, the arts & cultural scenes
- Graduate major in Marketing, Journalism/Media, Art/Creative Multimedia, or equivalent
- Experience with analogue photography is a big plus
- Interest for all things creative and outgoing personality
- Familiar with Photoshop or any photo editing tools/apps are a plus
- Well organised and a keen learner
What we Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Learn the ins and outs of creative marketing and get a chance to work with renowned Filipino and international artists
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team and make connections
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- You will work in a cool office in Makati City
- Internship completion letter
Details & How to Apply
Internship period: 3 – 6 months
Location: Manila, Philippines
Start date: Immediate
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Email Title “Application for Online Marketing Intern – Philippines” and wait to be contacted by us.
Known as the “Pearl of the Orient”, Manila is the Philippines’ national capital. From historical sights to museums, malls, cafés and bars, this bustling city is full of things to see and stories to tell. The Philippines, which is consistently deemed as the “world’s social media capital”, tells a lot about how Filipinos love connecting and expressing themselves in various ways, including Lomography! The Lomography Philippines’ Office is located at the heart of the central business district of Makati.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- Graphic Design Intern (m/f/x) Vienna - Traineeship
- Marketing Internship Rest of the World (HQ Vienna) Vienna - Traineeship
- Finance & Administration Executive (Manila)
- Accounting Clerk / Finance & Administration Officer Full Time - Hong Kong
- Accounting Clerk, Brooklyn/NY NYC
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know what role you’d be interested in.