Finance & Administration Executive (Manila)
Do you love Lomography and numbers? Well, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Lomography Online Services in Manila is in need of a new Junior Finance and Administration Executive. If you think you’re perfect for this job, check out the job description and apply!
- Manage daily accounting transactions, operations, data entry and filing
- Assist Finance Manager in preparing financial statements and reports
- Assist in human resource related matters
- Facilitate payroll
- Handle petty cash and cheques
- Corporate compliance
- Administrative support for general office issue
- Coordinate with headquarters for accounting/financial arrangements
- Liaison with bank and auditor
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Accounting skills and working experience
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office and Google Docs (World, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Research and organizational skills
- Hardworking, with a strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and be resourceful
- Interest in working for an international organization
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Basic data analysis
- Good to have (but not required): experience in using Government Web Tool/ Programs. (BIR, SSS, etc.)
- Interest in photography, online media and digital marketing
- Affinity for social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok…)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Accounting Management
- At least 1-2 years’ experience related to Finance and Office Administration
- Accounting background is a plus
- Customer Service background is also a plus
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City
Work from 10:00pm –7:00pm (Manila time°)
Start date: as soon as possible
Interested? Email your CV and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: APPLICATION Junior Finance & Administration Executive – (your name)
Known as the “Pearl of the Orient”, Manila is the Philippines’ national capital. From historical sights to museums, malls, cafés and bars, this bustling city is full of things to see and stories to tell. The Philippines, which is consistently deemed as the “world’s social media capital”, tells a lot about how Filipinos love connecting and expressing themselves in various ways, including Lomography! The Lomography Philippines’ Office is located at the heart of the central business district of Makati.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- Seeking LomoAmbassadors! Are You Malaysia, Singapore & Vietnam Based? Read On!
- Marketing Internship Rest of the World (HQ Vienna) Vienna - Traineeship
- Magazine Writer / Copywriter (English) Manila - full-time
- Accounting Clerk, Brooklyn/NY NYC
- Customer Service & Online Shop Support (m/f) Manila - full-time
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know what role you’d be interested in.