Marketing Manager 市场营销经理
Full-time / Shanghai
As the Marketing Manager in Mailand China, you will be responsible for the marketing campaigns and activities in close contact with the international marketing teams and the e-commerce manager China. You will have the opportunity to work with a multicultural team from all parts of the world and will be a key role in developing our online channel in this region.
Lomography is a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an arts movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international venture.
Our snapshots are characterized by vibrant colours, surprise effects and pure spontaneity. We have over a million creative members across the world and invite you to let loose, ignite your inspiration and to catapult your shots around the globe through our online platform. Whether you’re a complete novice or a seasoned pro, everyone can harness the photographic power to create something incredible. Don’t think – just shoot!
- Plan the annual marketing calendar and monthly marketing strategy
- Manage and optimus company’s Weibo, WeChat, RED, Bilibili and other social platforms
- Research potential collaborative partners from the media, photography, fashion, music and similar industries for online & offline projects
- Organize tests and reviews of Lomography products with creative contacts
- Send press releases and build excellent relations with press in order to secure regular media coverage
- Organize online and offline collaboration events, including but not limited to workshops, photo exhibitions
- Develop strategies to improve visibility of the Lomography brand, enhance community contribution and engagement in Mainland China
- Benchmark of competitors, platforms and marketing strategies in Mainland China
- Maintain the company website
- Create and translate editorial content from lomography.com to local social media
- Work with the E-commerce manager on implementing marketing strategies that will improve sell-through and meet sales targets
- Collaborate with the worldwide marketing teams to execute international marketing concepts and product launches in Mainland China market
- Report marketing activities and results to Asia and Europe management
- At least 3-5 years related working experience in marketing
- University Degree or above. Preferably in a marketing or communications related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Mandarin)
- Passionate, love and understanding photography
- Knowledge in analogue photography and Lomography is a big advantage
- Affinity for art, design and culture
- Understand different social media platforms characteristics
- MS office, Photoshop skills
- Proactive, energetic, organized and willing to explore
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals.
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more!
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work.
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment!
- A lomographic welcome package & employee discounts.
- Full-time – Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Salary: 15k~18k *13mo
Apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (resume, cover letter) to email@example.com and please wait to be contacted by us.
Shanghai, the most globalized and most populated city in China. More than 24 million people create a vivid and fascinating lifestyle here. You can find historical buildings dating back to the emperor dynasties, alongside one of the tallest modern buildings in the world. Apart from the combination of tradition and modernity, the interesting mix between western and eastern cultures is shaped by the people living here. Near our office you can find an indoor basketball court, tennis court and even a climbing wall. Why not enjoy a training session after work!
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Manager – Asia Pacific Hong Kong - full-time
- Accounting Clerk / Finance & Administration Officer Full Time - Hong Kong
- Online Marketing Intern for the South Korean Market South Korea - Traineeship
- Project Manager Vienna - full-time
- E-Commerce and e-Merchandising Internship (HQ Vienna) Vienna - Traineeship
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what role you’d be interested in.