Many outdoor activities and travel plans were put on hold, but this did not keep artist and photographer Moka Sheungyan from making her souvenir holiday photos. Using her Lomo'Instant cameras, some art pens, and a dose of fun, she reimagined her indoor snapshots as travel snaps!
Aside from your Lomo'Instant camera (make sure it's loaded with film), you need the following items:
- correction pen or acrylic paint
- props or holiday outfits
- your imagination!
Ready? Check out the step-by-step below!
1. Gather your holiday outfits and have your camera ready.
2. Take Selfies of you dressed up in your favorite summer attire by your window or the sunniest part of your flat, or photograph your favorite summer brunch!
3. Now comes the fun part! Use the correction pen (or white acrylic paint) to cover the background. With the marker, draw your favorite summer backdrop.
4. Add detail using the colored markers.
5. Done! The perfect holiday photo!
For inspiration, here are Moka's customized instant photos!