Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London Soho, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- Locations: An Afternoon in Tagaytay Highlands
- Locations: India, Where I Saw Death
- Analogue Lifestyle: My First Indisposable Project
- LomoAmigos: All Around China with the Colorful Spinner 360
- Locations: My Three-Hour Itinerary with LOMO at Harajuku, Tokyo
- News: Have You Downloaded the Second Issue of LomoMag?
- Locations: Summer Hot Spots: Pantai Batu Karas
- Competitions: KOMONO X Lomography: Conceptions of Time Winner Announcement
- Competitions: Lomography Community Cup: The Final Stage
- Competitions: Lomography Community Cup: Upload Run
- Locations: Summer Hot Spots: Taman Sari Water Castle
- Competitions: Lomography Community Cup: Blog Blitz
- Events: July Events at the Lomography Embassy Store Singapore
- News: Join the Lomography Community Cup!
- Competitions: Lomography Community Cup: LomoWall Leaps
- Locations: Summer Hot Spots: Escaping the Heat at Cameron Highlands
- Analogue Lifestyle: Campfire's Koh Degawa shoots with the Petzval Lens
- Locations: Summer Hot Spots: Pantai Bojong Salawe
- News: Requested Posts for July 2014
- LomoAmigos: Petzval Artist:Wedding Photographer Johnny Cheng
- News: The Lomo LC-A-to-Z: M for ‘Make Memories’
- Analogue Lifestyle: Shoot Your Daddy: Meet My Dad, The Man Who Made Me a Proud Bandungnese, Sundanese, and Persib Lover
- Analogue Lifestyle: From Paris to Osaka, Taiwan to Shanghai, and Around Shanghai - Three Trips in Film!
- Analogue Lifestyle: The Adventures of Captain Lomo: Close-up with the Lomo'Instant
- News: The Lomo LC-A-to-Z: L for ‘Let Loose’
Whoever posts in this shout box next has to buy me a Petzval because I'm gorgeous.
Black and white with Olympus trip 35 http://www.lomograph(…)pus-trip-35
Wow, thanks for all the likes of my new album! So many likes in such a short time! Thank you once again….
3 great black and whites http://www.lomograph(…)os/19853223
Confetti Pattern... I'll let you in on the secret in an article!
here is the link for results ... http://www.lomograph(…)estill-t800
a bit unhappy of the results with CineStill Film ... or is it only about wrong exposure, because my lightmeter was broken a bit?! the colors and sharpness are shit, for sure :((
Rainbow laser installation! http://www.lomograph(…)ainbow-2014
@lavisionmd Thank you, I appreciate it! :)
http://www.lomograph(…)li-di-rosso Album Redscale! :D
new lubitel shots online. enjoy: http://www.lomograph(…)e-and-there
For all who liked my Instax shots yesterday, here comes the Leica shots.
@dopa then it should have been a translation mistake but if it's fixed then it's all good! ;-)
well, I know @lavisionmd, as the Lomochrome FAQ tells it clearly, so I was suprised, even more because the error was only on the german side
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!