Introducing the brand new LC-A 120, the world’s most compact fully automatic 120 film camera! This newest member of the LOMO LC-A family is jampacked with features for awesome square shots and is small enough to take wherever you go. The LC-A 120 is now available for pre-order with a delivery estimated in time for the festive holidays. Don’t miss out on medium format magic, visit the microsite and pre-order yours today!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London Soho, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- Reviews: Lomography Fisheye No.2: Seven Years of Wonder
- Analogue Lifestyle: Seeing Square Spaces with the LC-A 120
- Locations: The Vagabond Diaries: Roller Coaster Rides on the Great Wall of China
- Analogue Lifestyle: Analogue Diary: Golden Boys Touring Northern Japan
- Analogue Lifestyle: Stunning Squares Captured in Thailand with the LC-A 120
- Reviews: Lubitel 166+: A Review By A Four-Month Newbie
- Analogue Lifestyle: Fresh Street Snaps Taken with the LC-A 120 in Hong Kong
- Reviews: Spinner 360: Pull the Cord and Let the Magic Happen!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Beautiful, Crisp Shots Taken with the LC-A 120
- Locations: Lomography Day Trips: Bandung, Indonesia, Part 1 - Join Our Lomowalk!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Captivating Hand-Tinted Black and White Photographs of 19th Century Japan
- Analogue Lifestyle: Fresh from the Lab: Shooting an Expired Roll of Kodak Ektachrome EA ISO 50 with the Horizon Perfekt
- Analogue Lifestyle: Exquisite Square Portraits Taken with the Lomography LC-A 120 Camera
- Locations: Reel Locations: Jalan Braga in Bandung, Indonesia
- Locations: The Vagabond Diaries: Diving into the Kuang Si Waterfalls
- Events: September Events @ LomographySG
- Reviews: Lubitel 166+: Lubitel is for Lovers+
- Analogue Lifestyle: My Days in Analogue: How Film Photography Changed My Weekends
- Analogue Lifestyle: Then and Now: 'Colourised Hong Kong' Reimagines the City's Past in Color
- Locations: Lomography Day Trips: Ubud, Bali (Part 3)
- Analogue Lifestyle: My Day in Analogue As a Prop Maker: A Visit to Sham Shui Po
- Locations: Lomography Day Trips: Ubud, Bali (Part 2)
- Locations: Lomography Day Trips: Ubud, Bali (Part 1)
- Analogue Lifestyle: Happenings on Film: We The Fest 2014 - The Ultimate Summer Music Festival!
- News: Requested Posts for September 2014
island adventures in purple http://www.lomograph(…)d-santorini
New Album, LC-A+ with redscale:
i am a little bit proud of this http://www.lomograph(…)ay-of-light
the end of our vacation...but still not the end of the Canada series ;-)
New Album: http://www.lomograph(…)umn-weather
@stellastellar Yes, I do have the codes. Still they have to look for them. According to their Website, where you can check, development is done and they are delivered. Obviously to the wrong address.
besides they destroyed two rolls during the developing process. hope you'll have more luck.
@dermanu it was a bit different with dm, the lab mixed up my 120 film with the one from another photographer, a 110 format film. I never got mine.
@dermanu didn't you had these codes from the envelope to follow the films up? had the same problem once and with the codes they found my rolls in another store and as a recovery i got them free!
another new album :) http://www.lomograph(…)t-rocket-17
Today after work I'll check out the other two Rossmann stores in the City, maybe I'm lucky.
@roxyvonschlotterstein I still hope they'll find them. With one film I did a Portrait session with my girlfriend. And climbing up that lighthouse to do Pictures there was no Piece of cake. :-(
@dermanu same happened to me with dm. I lost 3 rolls from my Lubitel shots taken in Peru!
Four films from my Holiday lost after development by Rossmann ... :-(
All shot with my Lubitel+, one Ektar, two Portras 160, one LomoChrome Purple ...
please check out my latest and last kiev 88 album from an abandoned factory http://www.lomograph(…)400-kiev-88
warm night http://www.lomograph(…)5mm-expired
new lomowall: pink fountains
aero (brazil #9)
first album with my lc-a http://www.lomograph(…)-a-precisia
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!