Presenting the New Russar+ super wide angle lens! Designed by Lomography and manufactured in Russia by Zenit, the Russar+ (L39/M) is a rebirth of the groundbreaking 1958 Russar MR-2. The Russar+ is compatible with L39/M mount analogue cameras and digital mirrorless cameras and tons of other cameras using adapter mounts. Made from quality Russian glass, the Russar+ is perfect for street shooting, landscapes and architectural photos, as well as those up-close-and-personal portrait shots. Get ready for sharp super wide angle shots filled with vibrant colors and tons of Russian character. Head to the Russar+ Microsite and Pre-order your Lens today!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London Soho, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- News: Requested Posts for September 2014
- Reviews: Agfa CT Precisa 100: Simply Perfect For Street Photography
- LomoAmigos: LomoAmigo: Lost at Sea with Kenji Croman
- Locations: Lomography Day Trips: Escaping the City to Lembang
- Tipster: Nebulae Doubles: The Sky Is Not The Limit!
- Events: Lomography Official Petzval Launch Party in Hong Kong
- Reviews: Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 35mm: Horizon Redscale Doubles!
- Analogue Lifestyle: LomoGuru of the Week: chappelow
- Analogue Lifestyle: Petzval Apprentice Winner: Puttavee Charoenwanthanang
- LomoAmigos: Petzval Artist: AM Renault of Yamanaka Yuko
- Reviews: LomoKino: Life in Moving Pictures!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Fresh from the Lab: Silvia Precisa
- Reviews: Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 120: Perfect for Endless Multiple Exposures!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Petzval Apprentice Winner: Borka Dickerson
- Reviews: Agfa CT Precisa 100: The Fabulous 35mm Slide Film
- LomoAmigos: Infrared Korea Through the Eyes of Patrick Bresnahan
- Locations: The Vagabond Diaries: Adventures on the Chao Praya River
- Locations: Explore: Hong Kong
- Tipster: Summer With Your Shutter: Super Sunny Summer Tips
- Analogue Lifestyle: Petzval Apprentice Winner: Chi Lee
- Reviews: Agfa CT Precisa 35mm: Precious Slide Film for Taking Stage Photos
- Reviews: Agfa Precisa CT 35mm: The Blues!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Fresh from the Lab: Hari Raya Portraits
- Analogue Lifestyle: Fresh from the Lab: 1990
- Locations: Explore: Singapore
wow - 2 handpicked today - thanky LSI! :)
Lomography Belair X 6-12 Jetsetter & Kodak Ektachrome 160T EPT
alone in a crowd (burkina #28)
Life is about portraits
B&W is always beautiful http://www.lomograph(…)-w-praktice
what's that i hear you say?!?! http://www.lomograph(…)eek-micky_s
@dopa dobro jutro tudi tebi!
Dobro jutro, Lomography!
Countryside pictures taken with Minolta Riva Mini. Expired Mitsubishi film. http://www.lomograph(…)countryside
Hehehe... new album! please check out guys :)
new album! Please have a look! http://www.lomograph(…)at-the-lake
Have you already seen my recent albums from our Canada trip? http://www.lomograph(…)g-canada-eh
Underwater shots :) http://www.lomograph(…)35978-water
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!